THEMES & SITE TEMPLATES
AfriScript may collect the following kinds of information on when you, or other users access the Services:
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites. The most common types of information we collect are things like: user names, email addresses, other contact details, payment information such as payment agent details, billing details, transactional details, support queries, forum comments and web analytics data. All content that you create, share or post in audio, video, text, images, and other media or software files that you provide on or through the Services, or that are provided on your behalf, including information in or about the content you provide, such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created; all communications with other users of the Services; User communications, feedback, suggestions, and ideas sent to us; Upload of information to the site and access permission to read information from other sites as per permissions provided by users.
Log and Cookie Data, we automatically collect certain information on your behalf through the Services, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address and other browser or device identifiers, browser type, operating system, crash data, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, information about your activities (such as the links you click and pages you view) within the Services, and other standard server-log information (“Log and Cookie Data”).
AfriScript will use information we collect to provide, develop, and improve the Services Examples of such use include:
1. Communicate with users regarding their use of the Services
2. Enhance the security and safety of the Services for you and other users
3. Personalize your experiences as part of our provision of the Services;
4. Develop new tools, products, or services;
5. Associate activity on our Services across different devices operated by the same individual to improve the Service which we provide;
6. Conduct data and system analytics, including research to improve the Services.
7. Operate the Sites and provide you with services described on the Sites, like to verify your identity when you sign in to any of our Sites, to facilitate and process transactions that take place on the Sites, to respond to support tickets and to help facilitate the resolution of any disputes
8. customize our services and websites, like advertising that may appear on the Sites, in order to provide a more personalized experience
9. update you with operational news and information about our Sites and services like to notify you about changes to our Sites, website disruptions or security updates
10. provide you with information that you request from us or, where we have your consent to do so, provide you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you
11. Carry out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Sites and services we provide
12. Analyze the data uploaded & permissions with read access on the content through AfriScript.
13. Monitor activity on the Sites, like to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Sites
14. Manage our relationship with you, like by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Sites or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey
15. Manage our legal and operational affairs
16. Train HMS Nigeria staff about how to best serve our community
We may disclose personal information to people like
1. To the family of companies that are part of HMS Nigeria;
2. To third-party apps, websites, or other services that you can connect to through the Services;
3. In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our Services, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy or insolvency;
4. To protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect Workplace’s rights or property; and
5. subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we may use personal information (as set out above)
6. our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers, Investors etc)
7. regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations
8. a purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional
9. To third-party service providers globally countries where such service providers assist in providing the Services or part of the Services;
We use the information we have to help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on and off of our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies. We work hard to protect Your Account using teams of engineers, automated systems, and advanced technology such as encryption and machine learning. For example, we may deploy automated technologies to detect abusive behavior and content, such as child pornography, that may harm our Services, you, other users.
You and your Organization may access, correct, or delete information you have uploaded to the Services by using the tools within the Services (for example, editing your profile information or via Activity Log) provided by us on behalf of your Organization. If not enabled by the tools provided on the Services, you should contact your Organization directly to access or modify your information.
Changes you make to your information on the Services take immediate effect on your specific network, but data will be retained by AfriScript in backup copies for a commercially reasonable amount of time.
Some of the Services may contain links to content maintained by third parties that we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties, and we recommend that you visit the privacy policies of each website that you visit.
If you would like to stop using the Services, you should contact AfriScript. Similarly. It typically takes about 90 days to delete an account on behalf of you after account closure, but some information may remain in backup copies for a reasonable period of time as per policy of HMS Nigeria. Please note, content you create and share on the Services is owned by other using the services and may remain on the Services and be accessible even if you deactivates or terminates your Account. In this way, content you provide on the Services is similar to other types of content (such as packages or scripts) that you may generate in the course of your work.
+234 906 622 7758 firstname.lastname@example.org Surulere, Lagos Nigeria
You will recieven email of your new password